Bonnie Dupuis provides On-site chair massage to the workplace and events across Windsor & Essex County. This includes the communities of Lasalle, Amherstburg, Essex, Tecumseh, and Lakeshore. Bonnie has more than 20 years experience relieving both mental and physical stress.
What is an On-Site Chair Massage?
Chair Massage is a clothes-on seated massage, without oils, in a lunchroom or meeting room, during the employee’s break or lunch, so no work time is lost. It is a short massage covering the head, neck, back, shoulders and arms in a 10-minute session. It is an effective way to improve your employees’ moral, therefore ensuring company investment with staff retention. On-Site Chair Massage relaxes, but more important revitalizes, restoring mental clarity, alertness and leaves your staff relaxed and energized.
What are the Benefits of Chair Massage?
Poor posture, while sitting at a desk for extended periods often results in low back pain. Repetitive motion can cause tendinitis, or more extreme injuries such as carpal tunnel syndrome; these are common among office workers. Massaging the muscles of the neck, back, shoulders and arms for approx. 10 minutes, relives pain and fatigue while reducing irritability and increasing productivity. It reduces muscle tension; reduces tension headaches; increases circulation; boosts energy and alertness; increases moral; reduces anxiety; decreases repetitive-stress injuries (RSS). This 10 minute Chair Massage helps to melt tension away from the neck, head, back, shoulders, arms, and hands if needed. These areas hold the most tension in the body, often as a result of the physical demands of working at a computer or improperly holding a telephone receiver.
Is On-Site Chair Massage Economical?
Give yourself and your employees a 10-minute vacation. It is a perfect way to incorporate self-care into the work environment. Many employers are noting the positive effects of an on-site massage as part of their wellness program. It is a very cost effective way to boost employee morale and provide valuable health benefits; the cost of which employees are willing to share.
Why is on-site chair massage so popular?
1. The results are immediate – the employees feel better right away.
2. It is great for everyone and can be adapted to a variety of work environments.
3. Massage complements other wellness programs already in place.
Client Profile Past and Present
- C.I.B.C., Malden Rd., LaSalle ON
- C.I.B.C., Ouellette & Riverside Dr., Windsor ON
- C.I.B.C., Howard & Tecumseh Windsor ON
- LaSalle Public School, Mayfair, LaSalle ON
- Scotia Bank, Ouellete & Park,Windsor ON
- National Bank Of Canada, Malden Rd., LaSalle ON
- Libro Credit Union , Essex ON
- Houston Realty Howard Ave., Windsor ON
- Bio Science Lab, Howard & Tecumseh Rd., Windsor ON
- Dr. H.D. Taylor School, Campbell St., Windsor ON
- Windsor Family Credit Union, Windsor, Tecumseh & LaSalle, ON
- Centres for Seniors – WFCU Centre & McEwan Ave, Windsor ON
- John McGivney Children’s Centre, Matchette Rd., Windsor ON
- Libro Credit Union, Talbot St. N., Essex
- Libro Credit Union, Sandwich St. S., Amherstburg
- Libro Credit Union, Notre Dame St., Belle River
- TD Canada Trust, Malden Road, LaSalle
Available for …
- Trade Shows
- Special Events
- Private Functions
- At Your Home
On-Site Chair Massage With Hot Stones
Personal and Business rates vary, so please call for a quote.